Credits: Four Worlds Studios
What are zombies in a nutshell? It's regular people that have been infected with a virus. It would be logical to have zombies that look like doctors, police officers, or citizens in that case.
- Walker Zombie
- Crawler Zombie
- Runner Zombie
- Male Survivor Zombie
- Female Survivor Zombie
- Soldier Zombie
- Swimmer Zombie
- Spirit Zombie
- Experiment Zombie
- Miner Zombie
- Lumberjack Zombie
- Gang Member Zombie
- Armored Zombie
- Frozen Zombie
- Eskimo Zombie
- Swamp Zombie
- Reaper Zombie
- Nether Zombie
- Ender Zombie
- Doctor Zombie
Zombie Horde is a phenomenon of those brainless creatures acting like a whole, like some kind of hive mind. They walk in the same direction, driven by an unseen force, destroying everything on their way.
If humans can become zombies, animals should too. Zombie dogs have been a thing for quite a long time, but how about zombie cows? All animals inhabiting Minecraft will become subject to a zombie virus.
Dealing with a threat of that scale requires a modern approach. Search chests in abandoned buildings for guns and ammunition or craft it yourself. Utilize the power of assault rifles to deal with zombie hordes in seconds. All crafting recipes are included below on the page.
A killed zombie doesn't dissolve in the air right away. His body will be slowly rotting to the bones on the ground. You can collect some of the bones using a cleaver.
You will stumble upon many abandoned buildings during your play. Those were once inhabited by humans, but now they are infested with zombies.
- The Red Sky has been removed.
- The Mysterious Orb will change you into a Zombie Walker.
- A blood moon will happen every 8th day turning some zombies into Blood Demons.
- Balance changes.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to start importing into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings