Credits: Mano Galo
- Weapons and ammo can be found in loot boxes.
- Every weapon requires a specific type of ammo to shoot. There are six types of ammo in total and twenty-one firearms. More info here.
- You can reload firearms on a Crafting Table by putting weapons on top of ammunition.
- There are three types of loot crates: a green one for weapons and ammunition, a yellow one for foods and melee weapons, and a white one for medicine.
- Aside from zombies, there will be a spawn of bandits and survivors.
- Addon also generating abandoned military and civil buildings.
- To use a scope on Sniper Rifles press - "Sneak".
How to install addons:
- Download the Add-on straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you've downloaded earlier
- Click on them to start the import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- If everything is right, the game should open by itself
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Experimental Gameplay"
Reason: Updated for the actual version of the game.