- The addon is resource-heavy - you can change the resolution of the textures in the Behaviour pack settings.
- The resource pack is supporting RTX.
- The End becomes bigger - four new types of islands will be generating in that dimension.
- New ore type, new Armor, and Weapons craft.
- New biome, plants, and food.
The old End was empty, but now it's filled with oddly shaped glowing trees, plants, and structures.
Enderite ore is a rare ore that can only be found in the Ender world. It is used in armor and weapon crafting.
Ender Villager - a new friendly mob that will gladly exchange your End Emeralds on something else.
In the harsh new reality of The End, you will face some hostility too. Beware of Ender Blaze and his powerful ranged attacks.
Gather new resources to create powerful items for your character.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Experimental gameplay" in Settings
Reason: New version 1.6.1 - Ender Blaze spawn rate changed.