- You can find all vehicles in the Creative Inventory.
- Humvee - 4 seats.
- BTR80 - 9 seats.
- Military boat - 9 seats.
- M939 - 12 seats.
- M24 - 5 bullets per magazine, you can use a scope.
- AK-47 - assault rifle, high recoil.
- C4 - 20 seconds fuse, can be diffused. /give @s explosive:c4
- Diffuser - used to diffuse an explosive. /give @s equipment:diffuser
- Knife - close combat weapon.
- RPG - deadly rocket launcher. /give @s rpg:rpg7
- Shotgun AA-12 - very powerful weapon, but only on close range.
Minecraft is far from a milsim in any shape or form, but with this addon, it might have become a little closer. With the right map and a couple of friends, you can have a Battlefield-like experience. There is also a way to set up respawn and scoreboard. To do so, load the "deathmatch_setup" block. Mark spawn points for the teams with the blue and red flags.
Piloting an aircraft requires the usage of a joystick to choose a flight direction. The machines are mostly meant to be used for transporting troops.
Only a few guns are featured in this addon, but it's easy to add more. To reload a gun, you'd have to have an ammo magazine for the respective weapon.
How to install addons:
- Download the addon straight from your device
- Find and open the .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: Bug fixes. Four new weapons.