Everything you need to know about vehicles:
- M2 Browning - can be equipped with .50 Bmg ammo, holds 60 rounds, does 15 damage.
- BGM-71 TOW - uses BGM-71a, anti-tank rocket launcher, does 150 damage.
- M113 - 9 seats military transporter, armed with a turret.
- Humvee - 5 seat vehicle, equipped with M2 browning turret.
- M-ATV - another armored infantry car.
- Cougar MRAP - American 5 men armored car.
- URAL 4320 - Russian military vehicle, can carry up to 10 men.
- BTR-82A - Russian light-armored infantry vehicle, amphibia. Carries up to 10 people. Compatible ammo - 3UOF8 30mm.
- Fv510 Warrior - British light tank, has 10 seats. You can charge it with L14a1 APDS ammo.
- T62 - Soviet tank, old but reliable, equips with 115mm gun, uses m1150 APFSDS-T shells.
- Challenger 2 - British main tank, supports m829 APFSDS ammo.
- M1a2 Sepv3 - American heavy tank, use m829 APFSDS shells to charge it.
- Leopard 2a7 - German tank, equipped with standard NATO m829 APFSDS shell.
- T90 - a little bit more modern Russian tank, uses a 3bm60 Svinets-2 shells.
- MH-6 Little Bird - little but deadly copter, equips with 70mm Hydra rockets.
- UH-60 Blackhawk - Legendary American 8-seat helicopter.
- Sukhoi Su-30 - modern Russian jet, uses KH-29L Missiles.
- USS Seawolf - US submarine.
Ammunition is a very important part of every war. Get all ammo you want by typing in the following command - /function allammo. To load a machine, hold a relevant ammunition type look on the target vehicle, and wait for a button to show up.
This addon features lightly armored vehicles armed with machine guns and tanks armed with large-caliber guns. You can shoot only while inside the vehicle and only if it was preliminary charged. To get all of the available vehicles, type in - /function allvehicles.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Experimental" game features in the world settings