Features of the Turrets mod
- Turrets are replacing the Shulker.
- If you will spawn Shulker, you will get a basic Purple turret.
- Throw Bottle O Enchanting to heal turrets.
- Use Gunpowder in order to upgrade any turret to the second level.
- Use Diamond in order to upgrade any turret to the third level.
Make a long tap on the Purple turret, while holding one of the following resources to transform it into another turret or upgrade it:
- Lapis Lazuli (Blue Turret) - shoots using arrows.
- Dandelion Yellow (Yellow Turret) - shoots using thunderbolts.
- Lime Dye (Green Turret) - shoots using fireballs.
- Black Dye (Black Turret) - shoots using Wither skulls.
- Pink Dye (Pink Turret) - heals player in a 4 block radius.
Five turrets look pretty much the same, except the color differences, the only turret that will stand out among the others - is a healing turret. You can recognize the level of the turret by a number of barrels it has: 2 is on the first level, 3 is on the second and 4 - on the third.
I advise you to be careful with Yellow, Black and Green turrets, they may accidentally become a cause of destructions, so don't put them too close to your house. Here's another tip: put turrets on high pillars, so the mobs can't reach them.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: 1.2.8 compatibility