MCPE 1.19.51 is a perfect game for mobile devices, as it will not push you to buy a lot of stuff in-game. It almost has no difference in comparison to the PC version of the game. For those of you who don't like touch controls, there is an option to hook in a controller.
- Almost infinite, a 3D procedurally generated world that is different each time.
- A huge amount of mods, maps, and skins for the game.
- A lot of different activities include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat.
- Different game modes: Survival, Adventure, Creative, Multiplayer.
- Play with your friends on private, modded, or local servers.
- Play it on any modern device and share one world between them.
- A friendly and massive community of players.
- And much more.
You can still enjoy regular content updates and install mods, maps, and other user-generated content to boost replayability. The latest update features a rework of villages and adds wandering traders, shields, and pillagers, who will not make your journey easier.
Minecraft will cost you a bit of money, $5 or so, but it really pays off in perspective of the many fun hours you get to spend in this world. Moreover, while you will explore everything the game has to offer, it's highly likely new content is going to be delivered. The game receives big updates with new content a few times a year.
How to install Minecraft on an Android device
- Unistall the previous version of the game
- Download and run the .apk file below
- Enable app installs from Unknown sources in your device's Settings if needed