- Almost infinite, 3D procedurally generated world that is different each time.
- A huge amount of mods, maps, and skins for the game.
- A lot of different activities include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat.
- Different game modes: Survival, Adventure, Creative, Multiplayer.
- Play with your friends on private, modded or local servers.
- Play it on any modern device and share one world between them.
- A friendly and massive community of players.
- And much more.
MCPE 1.12.1 is a perfect game for mobile devices, as it's not going to push you to buy a lot of stuff in-game. It almost has no difference in comparison to the PC version of the game. You can still enjoy regular content updates and install mods, maps, and other user-generated content to boost replayability. The latest update features a rework of villages, adds wandering traders, shields, and pillagers - who will not make your journey easier. Minecraft will cost you a bit of money - $5 or so, but it really pays off after many hours spent in this world.
How to install:
- Download and run .apk file below
- Be sure that BlockLauncher and Minecraft are of the same version
- Enable app installs from Unknown sources in Settings, if needed
Minecraft PE free analogs
Now, those games are not a complete ripoff of the original game, but they look much alike. The dealbreaker here is that they are free to download, even though they do have microtransactions and/or annoying pop-out ads.