Hammers are new tools suitable both for mining and fighting. This tool can only be made on a Hammers Crafting table. The feature that distinguishes it from a pickaxe is the ability to mine blocks in a 3x3 grid. All you need to do is to interact with a block or right-click if you're playing on a PC.
Dagger is a much smaller weapon than the sword, making it swifter. And it literally grants you a speed bonus if you crouch and tap while holding it.
Battleaxe, Greataxe - looks a bit more menacing than a regular ax, and they deal more damage too.
Great Sword - does more damage than a Greataxe, but that's about it.
New magic apples are made of ore, just like a golden apple. Each apple grants different bonuses to a character. Two apples have an additional power activating through eating them while crouching. Enderite Apple starts to levitate mobs in a 22 block radius around you for a short time period. Bronce Apple will strike the mobs with lighting.
As for the new armor - it is made like the regular one, just from different materials. It will require some time to collect so much ore to craft all armor sets, but it's worth it.
How to install addons:
- Download the addon straight from your device
- Find and open the .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to start importing into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings
Reason: Aquarium Set added. New Trades.