What's new in Caves & Cliffs update?
Warden is a new hostile mob exclusive to dark caves - he relies on his hearing to hunt mainly. Players should walk quietly if one of those things nearby.
Amethyst is a crystal that will literally grow in caves. Can be mined only using a pickaxe enchanted with Silk Touch.
Dripstone Caves and Lush Caves are the new biomes that you will be able to explore in an upcoming update.
What's changed in 184.108.40.206:
- Dripstone Block - made of the same materials as stalactites and stalagmites but as a full cube.
- Glow Item Frame
- Glow Ink Sac
- Glow Squid
- Mountain Meadow - the only biome not covered by snow, with flowers and sweet berries generating here.
- Mountain Grove - the second layer of a mountain, where rabbits spawn. Mostly covered with Snow and Powder Snow.
- Snowy Slopes - The third layer of a mountain, where goats spawn.
- Lofty Peaks - This biome will only generate on the mountains that are tall enough to generate it.
- Snow Capped Peaks - Ice, Packed Ice, and Snow covering the whole mountain.
- Coal ore, iron ore, and emerald ore are now generated in mountains.
- Pointed Dripstone - new block.
- Jumping on a Stalagmite will cause half hearts of fall damage.
- The world height is now extended from 256 to 320 blocks.
How to install:
- Download and run .apk file below
- Be sure that BlockLauncher and Minecraft are of the same version
- Enable app installs from Unknown sources in Settings, if needed