Credits: Lord Raiyon
What shields do:
- Iron Shield - spikes on its surface deal damage to the attacker.
- Magma Shield - ignites the attackers nearby.
- Shulker Shield - cover yourself with this shield, and mobs nearby will start flying.
- Ice Shield - is slowing down mobs.
- Slime Shield - attacking this elastic shield will cause a bounce back.
- Copper Shield - is especially dangerous during storms, as it's starting to attract lightning.
- Wooden Shield - a feeble shield that can break at any time with a 10% chance.
- Diamond Shield - a spiky shield that does crushing damage to the attacker.
- Golden Shield - saves you from the Piglins attention.
- Amethyst Shield - this shield is capable of stunning the enemy.
- Torch Shield - holding this shield illuminates the surroundings.
- Cactus Shield - enemies nearby will be receiving damage when attacking you.
- Wood Log Shield - is a cheaper version of the regular wooden shield.
- Netherite Shield - grants you a fire-resistance effect.
- Blackstone Gold Shield - Piglins will start to ignore you with this shield equipped.
- Diamond Shield - removes all negative effects on your character.
How to install addons:
- Download the addon straight from your device
- Find and open the .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to start importing into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings
Reason: Added Ice Dripstone Shield, HayBale Shield, Emerald Shield