What mutants are there:
- Zombie & Husk - 130 hearts, has three stages, becomes stronger every time.
- Creeper - 120 hearts, makes bigger explosion damage, do not afraid of ocelots anymore.
- Stray & Skeleton - 120 hearts, using fire arrows on the first stage and explosive arrows on the second stage.
- Mutant Wither Skeleton - 130 hearts, not afraid of wolves
- Mutant Drowned - 120 hearts, drops a lot of good loot.
- Mutant Zombie Pigman - 120 hearts, neutral mob, drops gold ingots, gold nuggets, and rotten flesh.
Iron golems will fight on your side against all these mutants, and they can defeat almost any of it - may be except Wither Boss. To summon them, you will need to build totems just as usually - 4 iron blocks and 1 pumpkin.
Mutants will make your life much harder, any mob is a big threat, and you can meet any out of the changed creatures. To sweeten the pill, as a reward, you will get a decent amount of loot from the killed mutants.
An updated version of the mod features an even bigger amount of mutant creatures, among them are Cat (Ocelot originally) and Wolf. Either of them can be tamed and used as a mount. To tame a cat - feed him some raw fish. A wolf will prefer a bone. When you've tamed one, mount on it and hold a Wooden stick to ride on him.
How to install addons:
- Download ES File Explorer
- Using ES File Explorer go to the Downloads folder on your device
- Find .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down into Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: Reworked mod, 1.14+ version support.