What mutant will be there:
- Zombie & Husk - 130 hearts, has three stages, becomes stronger every time.
- Mutant Piglin & Piglin Brute - neutral towards the player only if he is wearing full gold armor. Give them Gold Ingots or Gold Blocks to get something in exchange.
- Mutant Axolotl - became a chunky boy with a powerful whipping tail.
- Mutant Spider-Pig - is not related to Spider-man in any way except its name. In combat, he's trying to use webs to get his prey caught. Hates creepers and attacks them on sight.
- Creeper - 120 hearts, makes bigger explosion damage, do not afraid of ocelots anymore.
- Stray & Skeleton - 120 hearts, using fire arrows on the first stage and explosive arrows on the second stage.
- Mutant Wither Skeleton - 130 hearts, not afraid of wolves
- Mutant Drowned - 120 hearts, drops a lot of good loot.
- Mutant Zombie Pigman - 120 hearts, neutral mob, drops gold ingots, gold nuggets, and rotten flesh.
- Chemical X - mysterious mutagen that has a 50% chance to trigger the mutation of a mob.
- Hulk Hammer - a close-range weapon that drops from mutant zombies.
- Creeper Egg - an egg that emerges as a result of the Mutant Creeper explosion. You can destroy it to get shards or wait for it to hatch.
Iron golems will fight on your side against all these mutants, and they can deal with almost any of them, maybe except Wither Boss. Summoning an Iron Golem hasn't been changed in any way - it's still four iron blocks and one pumpkin.
Mutants will make your time playing the game much harder - any mob will be a big threat. As a reward, you will get a generous amount of loot for the troubles of slaying those abominations.
An updated version of the mod features an even bigger amount of mutant creatures, among them are a mutated Cat (Ocelot originally) and Wolf. Both of them can be tamed and used to ride as a mount. To tame a cat - feed him some raw fish. A wolf would rather prefer a bone. When you've tamed either one, mount on it and hold a Wooden stick to ride on him.
How to install addons:
- Download the addon straight from your device
- Find and open the .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: Added Mutant Endolotl, added Pocket Mutant addon.