Which mutants can be met:
- Zombie - 75 health
- Husk - 75 health
- Creeper - 60 hearts, bigger explosion damage but fuse is longer, not afraid of ocelots
- Stray - 65 heart, shots 5 arrows at once
- Skeleton - 65 heart, shots 5 arrows at once
- Mutant Wither Skeleton - 65 hearts, not afraid of wolves
- Mutant Enderman - 100 hearts, does more damage
- Mutant iron golem - NEW, 200 hearts, 40 damage
- Mutant spider and mutant cave spider - NEW
- Mutant zombie pigman - NEW, 65 hearts
- Mutant wither boss - NEW, 425 hearts
Iron golems will fight on your side against all these mutants and they can defeat almost any of it - maybe except Wither Boss. To summon them you will need to build totems, just like usually: 4 iron blocks and 1 pumpkin.
Mutants will make your life much harder, any mob is a big threat and you can meet any out of 11 changed creatures. To sweeten the pill, as a reward you will get a decent amount of loot from the killed mutants.
An updated version of the mod features even bigger amount of mutant creatures, among them are Cat (Ocelot originally) and Wolf, either of them can be tamed and used as a mount. To tame a cat feed him some raw fish, a wolf will prefer a bone, when you've tamed one, mount on it and hold a stick to ride.
How to install addons:
- Download ES File Explorer
- Using ES File Explorer go to the Downloads folder on your device
- Find .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down into Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: Updated models, 1.5.3 support.