Credits: Jujustyle7, LegitDragonb0y
- 9 dragon species - Aether, Fire, Ender, Ghost, Water, Lightning, Skeleton, Wither, and Zombie.
- All dragons drop scales, which can be used to craft armor and swords.
- 3 new armor and 3 new swords.
- Equip your dragon with horse armor, saddle and chest.
How to tame a dragon
Give a dragon the following items until the hearts show up:
- Aether Dragon - Salmon.
- Fire - Salmon.
- Ender - Salmon.
- Nether -Salmon.
- Magma - first Magma, then Magma Cream.
- Skysailors - Dragon Meat.
- Celestial Skulk Glider - Slimeballs.
- Skeleton - Any dragon egg.
- Wither - Any dragon egg.
How to fly
Hold jump button - to go up, and release jump button - to go down.
A new dimension opens its doors for brave adventurers. Start with creating a portal. Step into the portal, and don't move until everything loads up - it takes about a minute. Aether consists of a few big floating islands. The most convenient way to travel between them is to have a dragon. This dimension is inhabited by many unpleasant creatures and even features a boss - The Minotaur.
Dragon Shears are used to cutting off a dragon scale without the need to kill a dragon.
How to install addons:
- Download addon into your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Mod requires "Experimental gameplay" enabled in the world settings