Credits: Herniet Studios
How to hatch an egg and tame a dragon
When you find an egg, it will be dormant. Just tap on it, and it will start getting ready to hatch. It takes a considerable amount of time, but you can speed up the process by applying Ender Eyes to an egg. Eventually, a baby dragon will hatch, and that's when you need to tame him with raw fish. From now on, he will be following you around and slowly growing. Again, there is a way to speed up the process by feeding him more raw fish. Grown dragons are applicable for riding. Hop on the dragon and put a saddle on him.
Hold a Blaze Rod while on a dragon and press jump to perform a fireball attack. Hold a Dragon Breath potion instead, but also jump, and your dragon will start fire-breathing.
Craft Diamond Shears to collect dragon scales from the dragons. Use those scales to craft cool armor and weapons.
How to install addons:
- Download the addon to your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to import it into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Mod requires "Experimental gameplay" enabled in the world settings