Credits: Zacek el Serpentín
- Team Rocket grunts can be defeated to get a Combat Insignia
- Villagers now trade addon-related items for Pokecoins and Combat Insignias.
- Pokedex - an item that can be used on a Pokemon to look for his stats.
- Bike - a transport.
- Berry trees - the main source of fruits and candies that are used for evolution.
- Mulch - used to speed up the process of growing Berry trees.
- Evolution rock - a mineral that spawns in caves and drops four evolution stones.
- Healing machine - can heal your wounded pokemon.
- PC storage - a place to store your pokemon collection, can be opened up with a Trainer Card only.
- Mega Evolution stone - used to perform a mega evolution of pokemon.
- Bowl of rare candies - used for pokemon evolution.
- Apricorn trees - grows apricorns that are used in the crafting process of Pokeballs. There are 9 different types of apricorns.
- Pokeball - a device for catching and storing Pokemon. There are several different types of Pokeball. Throw them into Pokemon, and if you're lucky - stars will appear.
- You can ride some Pokémon. To do that - get the Pokeride, which costs 128 Pokecoins in the PC store!
Starting a new world, you will get an item to summon Professor Oak. Speak to him, and interact with him, to receive your starting trainer kit.
PC Market - you can make exchanges with Pokecoins here.
Fossilized rock - drops pokemon fossils, which can be studied at a Personal laboratory.
Pokéstop - randomly appears in the world, allowing you to get a visiting reward every once in a while. Interact with it, and once the bubbles show up - start popping it.
Rotomarket is a new portable device in the form of a tablet. The thing allows you to buy and sell stuff on the market. The device will actually follow you around if you're carrying a coin, Pokedex, or Poketreat.
Pokémon Center - a naturally generated building that you will be stumbling upon occasionally in the world. This is a safe zone where you can heal your Pokemons and rest.
Gen 2 Pokemon
Generation 2 of Pokemon is now here, in a separate add-on but fully compatible with the first generation. At the moment, not all Pokemon have been added, but it is due to be done in future updates. The difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2 is only in the Pokemon roster.
- Added Snorlax
- Added Scyther
- Added Chansey
- Changed healing system
- Changed combat
- Improved optimization
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import it into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings