- Mario replaces Skeleton, can be tamed and healed using mushroom.
- Luigi replaces Stray, can be tamed and healed using mushroom.
- Toad replaces Villager, has the same behavior, you can trade with him.
- Bob-omb replaces Creeper, small and funny bomb.
- Spiny replaces chicken, hostile mob.
- Lakitus replaces Ghast, throws the eggs that will spawn Spiny.
- Eggs will spawn Spiny.
- Snowballs replaced by throwable Bombs.
- Mario Armor = Gold Armor, Luigi Armor = Chainmail, Diamond Mario Armor = Diamond, Fire Mario Armor = Iron, Dyeable Mario Armor = Leather.
Walking Bob-omb will hunt Mario and try to kill him by inflicting explosion damage.
Lakitus is very annoying mob that will constantly summon tons of Spiny, it can cause a crash of the game over time, because of massive amount of entities in one place. Spiny is very easy to kill mob, but when there is a lot of them, you'll never know.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply