Now let us talk details about every type of weapon that will be tossed into the game. Shurikens, knives, and spears are named from the least powerful to the most. Each one follows the same crafting progression starting with Wooden and through to Netherite. The mechanic of hurling stays the same with tridents.
All magical tridents:
- Ice Trident spawns an ice spike for 3 secs dealing 8 damage per tick.
- Thunder Trident calls a lightning strike and stunning the target for 2 seconds.
- Wind Trident creates a tornado lasting for 5 seconds and inflicting 2 damage per tick.
- Arrow Trident summons a volley of arrows in the area.
- Earth Trident spawns a spike from the earth that tosses the enemies up in the air.
- Flame Trident ignites an area and gives fire resistance to the player.
- Poison Trident creates an acidic pool that deals damage to everyone standing on it.
- Warden Trident calls a Warden in the area.
- Sky Trident
- Ender Trident
- Explosive Trident
- Skeleton Trident
Don't forget to enable the Experimental gameplay features in the world's Settings.
Reason: 4 new tridents added