All crossbows use regular arrows to shoot, but if you, for instance, make a shot from the TNT crossbow - it will cause an explosion. Basically, you're saving a lot of resources on making special arrows at no cost to strategic power.
The list of crossbows and their specials:
- TNT crossbow - shoots explosives.
- Nightmare crossbow - his shots levitate enemies.
- Spider crossbow - his shots accompanied with cobweb.
- Healer crossbow - used to heal a target rather than to deal damage.
- Harp crossbow - his arrows fly faster.
- Pyro crossbow - his shots make an explosion on impact.
- Diamond crossbow - a better version of a regular crossbow.
- Prismarine crossbow - it deals higher damage when performing shots from the water.
- Redstone crossbow - deals higher damage when sneaking.
- Gold crossbow - faster loading crossbow.
- Iron crossbow
- Amethyst crossbow
How to install addons:
- Download the addon straight from your device
- Find and open the .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import it into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings