List of supported mobs:
- Zombie - hostile mobs will ignore you in this form, you will be attacked only by Iron golems. Burns in daylight. Killing a villager will force him to transform into a zombie.
- Husk - this form has the same features as Zombie, except attacking a player will cause it to lose hunger.
- Zombie Pigman - immune to fire and lava, transforms villager into a zombie on killing.
- Enderman - his only difference is his tallness, meaning you cannot pass through doors.
- Skeleton - shoot them with arrows.
- Stray - arrows apply a slowness effect on the target.
- Drowned - can breathe underwater.
- Wither Skeleton - your attacks will put wither effect on the target.
- Creeper - cannot explode, but still pretty terrifying.
- Blaze - press Sneak to fly.
- Cow - moo.
- Pig - can move through one block height passage.
- Sheep - not a ship.
- Chicken - smaller than one block, lay eggs.
- Spider - press "Sneak" to start climbing the wall.
- Iron Golem - has a 7 to 21 damage base attack, can't pass through a door.
- Villager - only zombies will try to get you.
- Wolf - you can sit, good boy.
- Witch - Iron Golems doesn't like you very much.
- Cat - you do not receive fall damage, and creepers are scared of you to death.
- Bat - you can see at night, Batman.
- Slime - you multiply on every death.
- Snow Golem - you're leaving the snow path behind you, able to shoot Snowballs.
- Ghast - you're immune to fire and lava, you also can shoot fireballs.
- Vex - armed with Iron Sword, also immune to fire and lava.
- Bee - applies poison effect on the target.
How to morph into a mob
In order to Morph into a mob, you need to open a special menu. On mobile devices, you need to start Sneaking, Jump, then stop Sneaking, and finally Tap on the ground. The process sounds intricate at first, but you'll get it. On other devices, it's just Sneaking and Jump simultaneously.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in settings