List of supported mobs:
- Zombie - hostile mobs will ignore you in this form, you will be attacked by Iron golems, burns in daylight, killing a villager will force him to transform into a zombie.
- Husk - this form has the same features as Zombie except attacking a player will cause it to lose hunger.
- Zombie Pigman - immune to fire and lava, transforms villager into a zombie on killing.
- Drowned - similar to Zombie, but can swim faster and breathe underwater.
- Enderman - his only difference is his tallness meaning you cannot pass through doors.
- Skeleton - shoot them with arrows.
- Stray - arrows apply slowness effect on a target.
- Wither Skeleton - your attacks will put wither effect on a target.
- Creeper - cannot explode, but still pretty terrifying.
- Blaze - press Sneak to fly.
- Cow - moo.
- Pig - can go through one block height passage.
- Sheep - not a ship.
- Iron Golem - has a 7 to 21 damage base attack, can't pass through a door.
- Villager - only zombies will try to get you.
- Zombie Villager - a different looking zombie.
- Witch - Iron Golems doesn't like you very much.
How to morph into a mob
Create an item called Identity Absorber. Take the item into your hands and find a mob from the supported list above. Right-click or tap on a mob to morph yourself. To go back into your original form you have to use an item on the mob of the same kind as you are or simply die.
Another way to morph a character back to human form is to craft an item called Human Totem.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Experimental gameplay" in settings