- Fire Plant - replaces Creeper, hostile mob with an ability to shoot fireballs.
- Brows with cloud - replaces Ghast, drops coins (diamonds).
- Kups - replaces Husk, poisonous.
- Armored Turtle- replaces Zombie Pigman, causes weakness effect, drops coins.
- Goomba - hostile but funny mob.
- Bomb - replaces Skeleton, explodes dealing high damage, drops coins and gunpowder.
- Squid and Squid baby - replaces Squid, can be pulled using rope, friendly.
- Ghosts - replaces Vex, can fly through walls and causes 8 damage per hit
- Cloud - replaces Blaze, can be used as a mount.
- Fireballs (snowballs)
- Coins (diamonds)
- 1 life (totem)
- Flying Poison (Bottle oвЂ™ Enchanting) вЂ“ Used for flying the Cloud
- Flower of fire (lighter)
- Star Mario (golden apples)
- Cloud invoker (henвЂ™s egg)
- Thunder rod (fishing rod) вЂ“ Thunder and levitation effect for 10 seconds
- Luigi Armor (Gold Armor)
- Mario Armor (Diamond Armor)
Mario suit and Goombas looks very realistic and colorful, almost if it was a real Nintendo game.
How to install addons:
- Download addon into your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply