WorldEdit mod for Minecraft PE 1.14.60
WorldEdit - is a mod that allows you to make a massive amount of building in a short time, using commands. You can perform almost the same things as in the PC version of this mod, just don't go wild or you may run out of memory and crash the game. I think this kind of mod will be useful for those who love to build their maps. Be aware of the fact that WorldEdit mod now works both on the Android version of Minecraft PE and on iOS. I've tried some of the simplest commands and build a few structures to show you the possibilities of the mod. Aside from building things, you'll be able to quickly replace one block to another or move it.
- /function worldedit/wand
- /function worldedit/fill
- /function worldedit/fill-borders
- /function worldedit/clone
- /function worldedit/fill-walls
This giant dome made of beacons were built just in a few seconds, it has ideal shape and can become a great greenhouse.
How to install mod:
- Download and install BlockLauncher PRO
- Download and unzip archive to your device (you must get .js or .modpkg file)
- Open BlockLauncher, go to Manage ModPE scripts - Import - Local Storage
- Go to Download folder and select mod that you want to install
- If mod has a texture pack, you must install it before script