Some furniture can be interacted with by a player. For example, he can sit on a sofa or turn off the fire in the fireplace. Such and other interactiveness adds another layer of realism to this addon.
Credits: Creative Ritas
- Wall paintings
- Multiple lights
- King size bed
- Chairs and dining table
- Top shelves and floor shelves
- Washing machine
- Plants in a vase
- And more...
How to make furniture
All pieces of furniture can be acquired through the Stonecutter. Place a regular Stick into the Stonecutter and take anything you want.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to start importing into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings