Credits: Lord Raiyon
What new items will be glowing:
- Shroom Light
- End Crystal
- Nether Star
- Glowstone Dust
- Fire Charge
- Glow Ink Sac
- Sea Pickle
- Glow item frame
- Crying Obsidian
- Magma Block
As you can see on the screenshots, the illumination of the objects is vastly different before and after installing the addon. Items such as torches and a lava bucket - can be equipped in an off-hand slot for convenience.
As I've said, dropped items will emit light too, but the brightness may differ.
Some mobs will be glowing in the night if it makes sense for them to be, like Magma Cube, Charged Creeper, or Blaze.
The off-hand torch and Miner's Helmet are two new items introduced in the latest update.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings
Reason: Complete rework of the addon.