Backpacks can be made in any color. Just take a dye and use it on a backpack while it's on the ground.
If you want to put on the backpack, just walk over it. The indicator at the bottom of the screen will become filled, and you'll be able to see the backpack in a third-person view.
To remove a backpack, you'll require to use a glove. Once applied, it will put the backpack on the ground in front of you.
There are two ways to load items into the backpack - either by opening inventory while wearing it or by throwing the items at the backpack while it is on the ground.
The backpack has acquired three additional slots that are used to hang the tools on it.
How to craft a backpack
The standard backpack comes with 64 inventory slots. It can be expanded to 256 by putting an Ender Bag item into the last slot of the three to the left. Two other slots are meant for a pickaxe and liquid in a bucket.
There is a bug on a game version of 1.19, at least, which makes turn backpack invisible when you put him on the ground the first time. Make him visible again by destroying the block under it.
How to install addons:
- Download the addon straight from your device
- Find and open the .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to start importing into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings
Reason: Minecraft 1.20.15 version support