- Water recovery - collects water only when it rains.
- Solar alembic - uses condensation to collect water in the hot sunlight.
- Water extractor - extracts water directly from the water source.
- Water distiller - put a bucket of raw water in here to make it clean.
- Water canteen - universal vessel to drink and carry water in the game.
To make a Knight - start with preparing Splash Potion of Strength. Throw the potion into villager or a few. Now, press the Sneaking button and tap on the potion-affected villager while holding a Netherite Sword in your hands. Sword will be lost forever, but the villager becomes the Knight.
While a knight is friendly to you, it will not obey your commands, though it can if you're willing to pay. One Block of Emerald is the price for a knight's loyalty. Hired knight will follow you anywhere and fight anyone on your way.
Further upgrade of the knight can be performed by tapping on him using Flint and Steel or by Dragon's Breath potion. The upgrade enchants his weapon with fire.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Experimental" game features in the world settings
- It must be set first on your list of addons to work properly