How to shoot from artillery
- First, get the shells for all types of artillery by typing in the following command - /function babytage
- Then, load the correct shell into the gun.
- Next, get into the artillery to aim it in the direction you want to shoot.
- Finally, get out of artillery, take flint and steel and fire the gun.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply