- You can smelt a regular Obsidian into a Compact Obsidian.
- Obsidian Sword - can one-hit kill most enemies in the game.
- Obsidian Mace - heavy weapon that will slow down your character, it may be not the fastest weapon, but it hits hard.
- Obsidian Scepter - this item is suitable for fights and mining, it will mine some ores automatically, and on top of that, it gives your character water breathing ability.
- Obsidian Bullet - a throwable explosive item that makes a big kaboom and sets everything on fire.
- Obsidian Soup - grants your character a fire resistance. Can be crafted by combining a Bowl and Compact Obsidian.
- Chiseled Obsidian - decoration item.
- Miner - a new type of mob that sells enchanted books.
- Obsidian Colossus - a new boss, drops an Obsidian Soul.
- Charged Obsidian - an item that allows you to travel through space and time.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply