More Wolves addon for Minecraft PE 1.16.1
The addon adds two more wolves into Minecraft PE and armor for them. Those two breeds are of different colors and will be spawning naturally in the world. They can be tamed in the same way as per usual, by feeding them with bones. If you want to protect them better you can put on them an Iron Horse Armor. While in the armor, wolves can be fully dyed into any color - not only their collar. To equip armor on your wolve, you've got to mount on him and open inventory where will be only one open slot for that cause.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Experimental Gameplay"