Credits: MNO (Youtube)
- Ants can be found in deserts, plains or savanna.
- Baby ants - cannot be tamed, they are fast and dangerous.
- Red and brown ants are neutral to the player.
- The only ant species you can tame are the ones with the green mark on their back.
- To tame an ant you need to sit on them until the hearts show up, then you need to put on a saddle.
- You can protect your mount with a diamond horse armor. It will protect the ant from damage and will remove fall damage.
- You can heal them using sugar, apples, melons, glistening melons.
- All ants have a sting, sometimes even poisonous.
- They are moving slower than horses.
How to install addons:
- Download addon into your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Experimental Gameplay"