- The Ruby Sword - can be made in survival (put a wooden stick on the bottom and two ruby blocks above it, one after another), cannot be obtained via Creative inventory, can be added using a command - /give @p comc:ench_ruby_sword
Now, this is an extremely powerful weapon, it gives you bonuses to speed and damage.
- The Enchanted Ruby Sword - is an advanced version of the weapon, can be made by combining the regular version of the sword and the Nether Star.
- The Ruby Battleaxe - the name says for itself, can be made on the Crafting table, put the Rubies block as if you going to make a helmet and then put two wooden sticks below. Or just use a command - /give @p comc:ruby_battleaxe
How to install addons:
- Download addon into your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Experimental Gameplay"