Be sure to check out this Battle on Hoth map for even more accurate in-game atmosphere.
Credits: Gona, Twitter
Get your own robot
- BB-8 replaces creeper
- R2D2 replaces spider
- C2-B5 replaces cave spider
- To tame him: hold redstone in your hand and make a long tap on him, then press "Tame"
- Will follow you and automatically pick up items from the ground (5 slots inventory)
- Has laser weapon and will use it against anyone who attacks you
- Immune to fire, but vulnerable to water
Become a Jedi, Stormtrooper or Rebel pilot
- Jedi robe = Leather armor, Lightsabers = Swords
- Stormtrooper = Iron armor, Stormtrooper blaster = Bow, Lasers = Arrows
- Rebel pilot = Gold armor
- Deathtrooper = Diamond armor
Fight against Empire
- AT-AT replaces pigs
- It will shoot fire charges, lasers and spawn Stormtroopers
- Stormtroopers are aggressive
- Death troopers are aggressive
- Rebel Soldiers replaces Zombies and Strays
- They are peaceful and harmless
- Hire a Rebel by giving him a bow
AT-AT - a giant ground vehicle that serves for the good of the Galactic Empire. A deadly machine of terror at least 20 feet high, that shoots lasers, explosive charges and spawn Stormtroopers to wipe out rebels from the planet. To defeat it aim at AT's head, that's where the pilots are located.
Death Star is not real, it is customly build model to show how you can use mod for roleplaying.
In update, two new robots were added: legendary R2D2 from the original trilogy and C2B5 Empire version of the same robot. They are hostile towards each other and only R2D2 can be tamed. Another cool feature that was added in the last update is sound effects for blaster shooting and robots.
How to install addons:
- Download ES File Explorer
- Using ES File Explorer go to the Downloads folder on your device
- Find .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down into Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: New mobs added: AT-AT, Stormtroopers, Death Troopers, Rebels.