Fortnite Season 2 addon for Minecraft PE 1.16.0
Fortnite is an extremely popular online shooter and now it has been ported into MCPE. There is no so much of a difference between the games, you can shoot and you can build in both of them. To make a mod even more accurate, you may want to install Fortnite map, that includes buildings and loot chests. The loot will not be random, so you probably want to change the insides of them manually, after a couple of games. Gather a couple of friends and play an accurate copy of Fortnite in Minecraft PE 1.16.0 using this addon. The main difference with original is that you won't be able to break opponents barricades using rifles, only grenades will do the job.
Credits: JEBR_Gaming, ArathNidoGamer
- Agent Peely
- Deadpool/Deadpool X-Force
- Skye Sword
If you want to make the addon even more real, you should install the weapons addon.
How to install addons:
- Download addon into your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply