- Bone Sword (replaces Bone) - deals 4 damage, slightly increase player's speed.
- Fire Sword (replaces Blaze Rod) - deals 14 damage, grants immune to fire and lava damage while holding a sword.
- Thunder Sword (replaces Fishing Rod) - deals 5 damage, slightly slows down a player, push a button to strike with lightning bolt
- Creeper Sword (replaces Bow) - deals 8 damage, charge it like a bow to shoot explosive projectiles, requires ammo Creeper Dust (replaces arrows).
- Coal Sword (replaces Stick) - deals 4 damage, changes player's size.
How to install addons:
- Download addon into your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply