Mecha Robot mod for Minecraft PE 1.0.0
Mecha Robot - is basically a giant version of a normal robot, with deadly weapons installed on it. It can be used, mainly to fight surpassing number of enemies and save a life to its pilot. To summon Mecha you will need to build totem, just like for Iron Golem - using 4 iron blocks and 1 pumpkin. To ride it and steer, you will need to use joystick - which is carrot on a stick, actually. You also may want to build yourself a protective armor, that looks similar to the Mecha style, in order to look classy. Mecha can automatically attack hostile mobs in sight while you on it, if you switch to something but joystick.
Use iron blocks to build a totem and place a pumpkin on top of it.
How to install addons:
- Download ES File Explorer
- Using ES File Explorer go to the Downloads folder on your device
- Find .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down into Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply