In Create, everything starts with motion, that is, the engine. A Furnace Generator would be the first engine the addon provides us with. It requires three things to function: Flywheel, Furnace Engine, and Furnace loaded with Coal to burn it as a fuel.
A Water wheel is a much simpler and environmentally friendly engine that utilizes the motion of water to spin.
Now that you have an engine working, you can start connecting different parts to it. A Cogwheel, Shaft, and Gearbox all translate the motion coming from the engine further on. The Gearbox is especially useful because it allows connecting from it in all six directions.
After successfully learning how to create motion with the engine and transit that power further, you can start connecting machines. Mechanical Belt moves objects and mobs placed on top of it.
- Mechanical Saw allows you to automate wood chopping.
- Mechanical Drill effectively destroys ore block in front of it.
- Mechanical Press and Depot work together to crush blocks.
- Mechanical Mixer and Basin break gravel in search of something useful in it.
- Gearshift is used to stop the motion of the machines. It is activated with Redstone.
- Chute works oppositely to the Hopper.
Enable all Experimental game features.