Ultra realistic texture pack for Minecraft PE 1.16.20
Would you like to see Minecraft PE with photorealistic graphics? You can do that, but your device should be a beast to run this texture pack. The main feature of the pack is called - "connected textures". What it does is creates the illusion that blocks are connected diagonally. This feature is only working on some blocks, which are retextured terracotta blocks. You should also consider that not all blocks are supported, but those that are - they're good.
How to install:
- Download .mcpack file below
- Open file using any file manager to import it into Minecraft PE
- Open Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Resource packs section and select the ones you want to apply