Gondor Fortress and Mordor Ruins are the two new structures you will be seeing from time to time in the world. You can infiltrate there to grab some loot, but expect guards on your way.
The army of Mordor is not only orcs but many other wild creatures like Trolls or Ologs. Ologs are big and strong creatures that have been specifically modified for battle efficiency. Wild Ologs can be found in the Mordor biome - they can be distinguished by not wearing armor. You can enlist them into your personal army with coins.
Witch King is the chief of Nazgul that dwells in Minas Morgul. He is one of the bosses in this addon and should be taken seriously approaching him. The path to his residence on top of the tower is probably a tougher challenge than he is. By defeating him, you will get his iconic helmet.
This addon features numerous armor sets representing both sides of the conflict. There is also a good amount of unique weapons available, belonging both to Gondor and Mordor.
How to install addons:
- Download the addon straight from your device
- Find and open the .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to start importing into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: Fixed Deadwood and Entwood post 1.19.40