Homepage » Mods » Guardians of the Village mod for Minecraft 1.0.5

Guardians of the Village mod for Minecraft 1.0.5

Mod will add new type of villagers, that will have enough power to repel the enemies attack. You can call them - guards, they have decent armor and armed with either sword or bow. There is 65% chance for swordsman and 35% for bowman to spawn in any village, but you can upgrade regular villager into guard, by your own -to do that upgrade, simply tap on the villager using iron helmet. You can always swap weapon of the existing guard, by tapping using either iron sword or bow. Use guards to defend villages from any kind of threat without intervention on your part.

Credits: Deedubbs

Guards can easily handle a few Zombie Pigmans

Guards can fight each, if one were hit by accident



Wizards and Healers are two new types of guards, the first one shoots fireballs at his foes, the second one is peaceful priest without any weapon, will quickly restore your health if you come close to him. To make a wizard, just give any guard a Blaze Rod, to make a Healer, give him a Glass Bottle.


How to install addons:
  1. Download ES File Explorer
  2. Using ES File Explorer go to the Downloads folder on your device
  3. Find .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
  4. Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
  5. Open the game
  6. Create a new world or edit an existing world
  7. Scroll down into Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply

Edited: 12.08.18
Reason: Compatibility for 1.0.5, two new types of guards: wizards and healers, you can give them names using name tag item.


  1. Paul
    Can you make this for mincraft education to
  2. nawring
    This is minecraft education to the mods can do minecraft education
  3. yourmom
    booty but but bootyv buttutututu
Sign in using:
reload, if the code cannot be seen