What you need to know:
- Cyborg is made of 6 separate parts: a head, two legs, two hands, and a torso.
- Power Key is used to turn Cyborg on and off.
- Flash Key is a program that needs to be installed on a Cyborg to claim him as yours.
- You can have several active Cyborgs accompanying you.
Arm your bodyguard with a nice axe or a sword for even better damage output in fights. Remember to turn off your Cyborg in advance to do that, or he won't take it.
How to craft a Cyborg:
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply