- Inquisitor - a new pillager-type mob, wields shield and sword. Can block your attacks and restore half of his health using a potion hanging on his belt.
- Vindicator Chef - dwells in a Pillagers Outpost in Savanna. Tough guy that spends his free time creating Billagers. In a fight, he relies on rockets and summoning.
- Billager - a regular thug, can be equipped with a bow or sword.
- Ostrich - hides his head into the ground when they feel danger.
- Moss Skeleton - tries to dissolve in surroundings, ninja skeleton. His weapon is Blowgun.
- Warthog - wild boar.
- Chest Mimic looks like a chest, but if you try to open it - he'll kick your ass.
- Gold Bundle - contains gold nuggets.
- Baobab - the biggest tree in Savanna, a good source of wood.
- Baobab Wood - you can make all types of items from this wood.
- Dry Mud - building material from Savanna.
- Blowgun - deadly and silent weapon.
- Spiketrap - when activated sharp spikes not only do damage but apply poison.
- Pillager Post - pillager party place in Savanna, go there for trouble and gold.
- Temple - a new random building with traps and treasure.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Experimental" game features in the world settings