Credits: Lost Times
- Most dinosaurs can be bred by feeding them either meat or veggies.
- Ankylosaurus - can be tamed with Hay block.
- Dinos are a good meat source, but don't you eat it raw else you get dizzy.
- Fossils can be found inside the stone blocks.
- Collect fossils to extract dinosaur's DNA and replicate it at the Clone machine.
You will need to become a mad scientist for a bit and recreate dinosaur species from the ground up. Extract DNA from the fossils and put it into the chicken eggs to clone the dino.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply