- Vampire Cow
- Vampire Villager
- Dark Salesmen
- Black Forest
- Priest - sells some cool outfits.
- Coins - used to trade with hunters.
- Vampiric Potion - gives you an effect of Residence III, Regeneration III, Absorption III, and Night Vision.
- Curse of the Moon - can be used to transform into a Werewolf.
- Use milk to update expired vampire effects on your character.
To become a vampire you need first to create a Ritual table. It can be created by combining 8 Vampire Teeth and a Crafting Table. To turn yourself into a vampire, you need to interact with a Ritual table.
Now that you've become a 1 level vampire, you will face some pros and cons. Your reflexes become quick, you run faster, jump higher only to find out that you're now burning during daylight and thirsty for blood.
Bite some mobs to get blood and drink it to restore health. You can also store blood in glass bottles. Take an Iron Sword and find a villager, now take out his heart, you will need this to upgrade your powers. Sacrifice the heart on the Ritual table to become a Vampire level 2.
The next step involves hunting on a mob called Dark Salesman. He appears only in the new biome called Dark Forest at night. Fight the monster to get a Gold Tooth and sacrifice it on the table - and now you're level 3.
The last step of becoming Vampire Lord is a boss fight. Go to Nether Stronghold and collect the soul of Vampire King. Sacrifice the soul to unleash all of your vampire powers.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply