You can summon mimics using the following commands.
- /summon rpg:mimic
- /summon rpg:mimic _large
Just like there are two types of chests - a smaller one and a big one, there are two mimics to match them. Small mimic deals only 4 damage per bite and has 15 hearts. The big one, however, not only has bigger health but also applies a blindness effect to the player.
Players are not the only prey in their taste - villagers will be suffering from those creatures quite a bit too. Chest Mimics can drop some decent loot, like emeralds or other ores.
You can now get Mimic's heart to use it in the crafting of Luggage Pet, which can carry your items.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply