How to tame pets:
The first step is to collect as many Emeralds as you can because to tame a pet you will need to spend a few. The next step is about hunting for the pet that fits you most - with its looks or its powers and then feeding him with emeralds. As soon as the hearts showed up, the pet becomes yours and will follow you wherever you go.
- Forest Pet - slows down enemies, making it easier for you to run away.
- Taiga Pet - a birdie telepath that throws enemies into the sky only to throw them on the ground inflicting damage.
- Snow Pet - has relatively low damage, but his attacks knockbacks enemies.
- BadLands Pet - shoots arrows.
- Desert Pet - spits poisonous projectiles.
- Mountain Pet - some robot, using wither effect to cause damage.
- Nether Pet - a hell of a dragon, directly from Nether, his main power is fire.
- End Pet - a mysterious owl-like pet that lives in The End. Hard to tame due to his teleportation ability. Unleashes dragon power onto the enemies.
How to install addons:
- Download addon into your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create new or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply