Credits: Gabriel Castro
- 27 new biomes for your Minecraft world.
- Four new animals Goats, Frogs, Fireflies, and Deers.
- You can get meat and other resources from new animals.
- Biomes will be generating naturally.
There is a decent variety of biome types - frozen, cold, flooded, hot, tropical, islands, flowering, muddy, etc.
Every biome has its unique vegetation, mostly trees. All tree models are made from scratch and based on real-life prototypes.
You're looking at the Cherry Forest biome, full of blooming Cherry trees. You can chop off leaves to get fruits.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: Three new biomes added: Lavender Fields, Alpine Tundra, Steppe.