Credits: Hexdro, Twitter
- Infected Zombies (Zombies, Zombie pigmen, Husks) - won't burn at daylight, moves fast.
- Survivors (Villagers) - will turn into zombies if were bitten by Infected.
- Bandits (Strays, Wither skeletons, and Skeletons) - will try to kill and rob you, armed with a melee weapon or assault rifle.
- Throwing Knife (Snowball) - deals low damage, but has a knockback effect.
- Grenade (Egg) - can be thrown and cause an explosion.
- Makarov Pistol (Ender Pearl) - deal a decent damage, but has a delay between shots.
- AK47 (Fishing Rod) - automatic gun with high amount of damage dealt.
- M4A1 (Bow) - makes single and precise shots, needs arrows for shooting.
- Green Camouflage (Iron Armor), Leather Armor (Diamond Armor), Plastic Armor (Golden Armor)
- Dogs food - used to tame dogs.
- Canned food - perfect for surviving.
- Villagers are survivors now.
How to install addons:
- Download ES File Explorer
- Using ES File Explorer go to the Downloads folder on your device
- Find .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down into Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply