How does it work
There are a few peculiar features to this transmitter. For starters, a transmitter can only be placed on top of the Redstone Block. A signal goes in the form of a cone from the transmitter towards the direction it's facing.
To start transferring a Redstone signal - you must activate at least one transmitter. Do so by placing a Repeater behind the Redstone Transceiver and powering it up using a lever, Redstone torch, or any other way.
A single Redstone Transceiver can power up multiple receivers. The default maximum is four receivers per one transceiver, but you can always put more transceivers to increase that number.
Transmission of the signal can be obstructed by any blocks that stand in the way. The antenna should have a clear view in front of it.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings