Credits: The Big Onion Institute
- Red and Brown Mushling - these are the main dwellers of Mushroom Towers. Dealing with one of them is a piece of cake, however, a couple can cause some troubles. They can cause nausea on a player, that was unfortunate enough, to get hit by one. Wearing a Mushroom cap can save you from having to deal with them. Also can be tame using Bonemeal or Rotten flesh.
- Mushling Sentries - protectors of the tower, equipped with the ability to shot a laser beam. One can be of service to you if grown from Mushling sentry sprout - it will shoot hostile entities. Sentry will be ignoring players wearing a Mushroom cap.
- Mushling Prime - is a big mushroom boss, with giant polka caps for his hands. He hits hard with his hands, swinging them like hammers, sometimes throwing them for a rocket punch. Defeat him to get his Gauntlets and get into the Treasury.
- Golden mushrooms - something like a Golden Apple.
- Respective stew - a more powerful Suspicious stew.
- Mushroom Staff of Transformation - use it on mobs to transform them into Mushlings.
- Mushling sentry eye - shoots lasers, acts as a weapon.
- Doom Shroom Gauntlets - are able to perform a rocket punch attack.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply