Credits: DØCTØR JØKER
God of War games is based on two different mythologies - Greek and Norse. Each has a different set of enemies and bosses. This addon is mostly featuring mobs from Greek myths.
You can find Kratos mob wandering with his son Atreus and tame them using Raw Salmon.
How to get Kratos' armor and weapons:
There is armor for two versions of Kratos, actually - the old one and the 2018 version. Both are just a reskinned regular armor sets -Diamond and Netherite, to be specific. To successfully slain gods, craft yourself an appropriate weapon - it can either be Swords of Chaos or Leviathan Axe. Weapons also kept their powers from the game, allowing you to throw them into enemies and return them.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable all "Experimental gameplay" features in Settings