How to fix problems:
- If you're playing on mobile and glass won't connect properly, use this command - /function remove_detector
- On Xbox there is a bug with textures
- The full list of commands: /function clear_cache, /function show_detector, /function hide_detector , /function get_glass_pane
- If you've got your glass panes from Creative mode, it won't be following directions. Craft your glass panes or get them via commands.
What's the difference between versions
There are now two versions of the addon - Scripted and non-scripted. The first one will require more resources from your device to work, but it is better. Non-scripted version is lighter, but it doesn't connect Glass panels to all blocks properly.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click on it to start importing into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
- Make sure to enable "Holiday Creator Features" and "Additional Modding Capabilities" in the world settings
Edited: Yesterday, 14:30
Reason: Now compatible with version 1.19+ Bug fixes.