- Sewing table - is a station to make your backpacks.
- Regular Backpack - one compartment backpack for 27 slots. Look down and tap to open it up.
- Big Backpack - an upgraded version of a regular backpack, double the size to contain all your stuff. Look up and tap - to open the first compartment, look down - to open the second one.
- Toolbelt - a very space-restricted item to carry 5 of your favorite items.
The biggest backpack from the addon allows you to have 54 more slots in the inventory.
Create a backpack that fits your style by using different colored wool in crafting.
Toolbelt on a character makes him look like a real carpenter.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: Made The Toolbelt Craftable in The Crafting Table