Main features of the addon:
- Kar - slow shooter, high damage.
- Medical Kit - recovers your health bar slowly.
- Night Vision Goggles - grants you the ability to see at night.
- Parachute - slows you down from falling.
- Kriss Vector
- AWP - sniper rifle.
- C4 - explodes on a timer.
- Deagle - big caliber pistol.
- Minigun - fast shooter.
- Glock - automatic pistol.
- IMI Galil
- Flame Thrower - sets flammable things on fire.
- RPG - shoots big rockets.
- Molotov - a cocktail.
- Flashbang - blinds everybody in the radius of effect for a short time.
- Smoke and Poisonous Grenades - creates a cloud of smoke.
- M1881 Double Barrel Shotgun
- AK47 - Legendary Russian assault rifle.
How to get guns
As I've said earlier - the only way to get guns is through typing in commands. Type in the following command to give yourself a particular weapon, in this case, grenade - /give @p gun:grenade. To get all guns from the addon, type in chat - /function getallguns.
Minigun - is a fun weapon, but it's heavy, and you're not Arnold Schwarzenegger, causing you to move much slower while using it.
With a double-barrel gun, you can fantasize that you're playing Doom, especially in the Nether.
Smoke Grenades are something special. Have you ever dreamed that we could have a 3D smoke in Minecraft?
Each new version of the addon introduces even more guns. The latest update, for instance, features several different skins for every gun.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: Halloween update.