Main features of the addon:
- Kar - slow shooter, high damage.
- Medical Kit - recovers your health bar slowly.
- Night Vision Goggles - grants you the ability to see at night.
- Parachute - slows you down from falling.
- Kriss Vector
- AWP - sniper rifle.
- C4 - explodes on a timer.
- Deagle - big caliber pistol.
- Minigun - fast shooter.
- Glock - automatic pistol.
- IMI Galil
- Flame Thrower - sets flammable things on fire.
- RPG - shoots big rockets.
- Molotov - a cocktail.
- Flashbang - blinds everybody in the radius of effect for a short time.
- Smoke and Poisonous Grenades - creates a cloud of smoke.
- M1881 Double Barrel Shotgun
- AK47 - Legendary Russian assault rifle.
How to get guns
As I've said earlier - the only way to get guns is through typing in commands. Type in the following command to give yourself a particular weapon, in this case, grenade - /give @p gun:grenade. To get all guns from the addon, type in chat - /function getallguns.
Minigun - is a fun weapon, but it's heavy, and you're not Arnold Schwarzenegger, causing you to move much slower while using it.
With a double-barrel gun, you can fantasize that you're playing Doom, especially in the Nether.
Smoke Grenades are something special. Have you ever dreamed that we could have a 3D smoke in Minecraft?
Each new version of the addon introduces even more guns. The latest update, for instance, features several different skins for every gun.
Two DLCs based on very popular FPS games are now open for download. They will be adding guns from Team Fortress 2 and CS: GO. Also, a base addon is required for them to work.
How to install addons:
- Download addon straight from your device
- Find and open .mcpack or .mcworld files that you download earlier
- Click it to import it into Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Open the game
- Create a new world or edit an existing world
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section and select the ones you want to apply
Reason: New items are now craftable.